The ToolHANGER is a new plastic organization board with twist and locking hangers to organize, display and hang your tools. The ToolHANGER has six unique twist and locking hangers designed to hold your sockets, wrenches, pliers, hammers, screwdrivers, power drills, shovels, brooms, hunting and sporting equipment, kitchen utensils, crafting supplies and more. The organization possibilities are endless with the ToolHANGER. The ToolHANGER is designed to hang horizontally and vertically to maximize your work space and storage needs.
The ToolHANGER’s proprietary twist and locking feature will keep your tools secure and right where you need them. It has never been so easy to organize, locate, display and hang your tools. The ToolHANGER is perfect for the garage, basement, shop, work station, home or anywhere tools are needed. The ToolHANGER is MADE IN THE USA.
- High-grade polypropylene plastic for interior or exterior use
- A variety of unique twist & lock hangers
- Interlocking boards can be configured vertically or horizontally
- From basements, garages and closets, to work benches, assembly lines and shop organization, the possibilities are endless!
- Click Here for our ToolHanger Sell Sheet PDF
- *Please note: The ToolHanger is not sold with tools.
|(1) 11.5″ x 18″ Board|
|(6) 4″ Hangers|
|(7) 3″ Hangers|
|(7) 2″ Hangers|
|(3) Hook Hangers|
|(4) Rectangle Hangers|
|(5) Oval Hangers|
|11 Piece Kit (2 boards, 9 hangers)|
|4” Box Hanger|
|3” x 18″ Board|
VIRTUAL PATENT MARKING
The ToolHANGER, LLC., is a provider of organizational boards and hangers. The ToolHANGER’s technology is used in products sold by the company and products and services sold and offered by its business partners.
This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
The following U.S. patents apply to The ToolHANGER products, including but not limited to: US Patent Numbers: D771,409 and other Patents Pending