A U.S. Patented Product• Over 4,000,000 feet sold.
- 15 Hold Down Clips
- 25 Feet of Gutter Drainer
To determine the amount of GutterDrainer™ you will need for your gutter system, measure the length of each of your gutters and total up.
- Please remember to add 6″ every 10 -12 feet of length for the creation of ‘Expansion Joints’
- If your gutter length is MORE than 10 feet, expansion joints (Overlap product 6“) will need to be made
- If you have corners and valleys, two (2) extra feet will be needed to construct the corner per the included directions
- We only produce in 25 FT increments; remember to buy up to the next 25 FT roll size
Make your gutters virtually maintenance-free…Affordably!
How It works
- This system is an all-season plastic* channel that is placed along the bottom of the gutter
- The water flows underneath the channel while debris is blocked out
- The flow is rushed to the downspout, preventing gutter overflow
- Some debris may accumulate, but the wind can blow it off the smooth plastic surfaces, and the water will always drain
- Cleaning is not necessary. Snow is also blocked out as heat from the sun is absorbed and keeps the channel open
- Moderately priced
- Easy installation
- Works on all roof types
- Installs in 5” and 6” gutters
- 10-Year Replacement guarantee
- Minimizes gutter ice build-up and ice dam formation
- Installation Video
- Installation PDF
* We only use 100% Recycled Plastic; AND all left-over ‘drops’ can be recycled. Note: All manufacturing waste is Recycled! 100% Green!